• Developing and maintaining internal case management system (ProClaim)
• Development and maintenance of internal applications
• Development and maintenance of new business solutions (range of technologies)
• Helping IT support technicians solve problems that require programmer's input
• Working on various development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales
• Assist the Service Desk and take ownership of such calls until resolution or escalation
• Ensure that documentation is kept up to date once implementation work is completed
• Able to work out of hours as and when required for urgent development work/project implementation.
• Assist where necessary with any training requirements and materials arising from new/amended case management workflows
• Experience of developing CMS products; Eclipse Proclaim is highly desirable
• Knowledge of SQL database structures and design
• Strong analytical and communication skills with enthusiasm to learn the mechanics of complex case management system
• Be able to work well in a team
• Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent attention to detail and able to think outside the box
• Able to work on projects alone or as part of a team
We are industry leaders looking for committed team players to support the growth of our company and with this in mind we are looking for the skills, personality and character to enhance delivery of our service to our clients and stakeholders.
We aim to be the best “One Stop Shop” provider of accident management services for our clients.
Our status as the most innovative and progressive claims management firm is only possible because of the people who work hard to get us there.
We are Investors in People Accredited and committed to hiring the best talent for our legal practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive in personal injury law.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At Winns we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
• Competitive salary dependant upon skills and experience
• Excellent benefits package