• Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative support and assistance to On Medical Limited with the day to day management and progression of our rehabilitation cases (Physiotherapy and Psychological Therapies).
• You will work closely with our in-house team of Physiotherapists who carry out Telephone Triage Assessments. You will be responsible for arranging the initial appointment booking for all physiotherapy treatment referrals, via either our in-house clinics or national network of Treatment Providers.
• You will be required to monitor the progress of all rehabilitation cases throughout the course of treatment with the emphasis on ensuring all cases are progressed in a timely manner.
• Working in a paperless environment, you will be processing confidential documentation received from both Solicitors and Treatment Providers.
• Processing is required to exacting standards in both time and quality of processing.
• You will be required to resolve queries quickly and efficiently, using whenever possible the telephone but also with written correspondence.
• You will be required to process within the Case Management System invoices received from Treatment Providers. You will also be responsible for raising invoices within the same system that will be sent to our Solicitor clients.
You will be responsible for dealing with your allocated workload which will include the following:
• Setting up new rehabilitation cases on the Case Management System
• Allocation of Treatment Provider
• In-house appointment booking for Physiotherapy cases
• Referring Patients for rehabilitation via our national panel of Treatment Providers
• Requesting updates on treatment appointment progression, and informing the instructing Solicitor of progress
• Requesting and receiving Initial Assessment, Update, and Discharge Reports from Treatment Providers for onward transfer to the instructing Solicitor
• Reading and quality checking all Reports and where required, request Amendments to Reports
• Processing invoices received from Treatment Providers and raising invoices to be sent to our Solicitor clients
• Requesting and receiving full therapy treatment records for onward transfer to the instructing Solicitor or other Medical Agency involved
• General administrative duties including scanning and post
• Dealing with telephone and email queries from instructing Solicitors, Patients, Treatment Providers, and other third parties.
• The role may also involve providing assistance to the Reception team if required. This will include answering incoming calls into the business and general receptionist duties.
·Excellent verbal communication and influencing skills
·Excellent letter / email writing skills
·Confidence to work under the pressure of a busy office
·Confidential and discreet due to the sensitivity of the documentation you will handle
·Ability to work on own initiative whilst recognising the boundaries set
·Strong ICT skills, specifically in Word and the ability to utilise a Document Case Management System
·Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English & Maths
·A willing attitude and an adaptable mindset