To provide excellent customer service to On Medical’s Clients.
• Meeting and greeting clients on arrival.
• Ensuring signing in procedures are adhered to.
• Dealing with telephone queries and transferring calls to relevant departments.
• Using diary system to re-book clients who are seen by in-house Physiotherapists.
• General Administrative duties such as Photocopying and Scanning.
• Liaising with Physiotherapists, Medics and Psychologists as well as working alongside other departments within the Company.
• Take part in Fire Alarm tests; be aware of Fire Evacuation Procedures.
• Announce any visitors / maintenance / deliveries on site, make sure they are signed in and escorted to where they need to be.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Present themselves in a professional manner.
• Excellent communication skills, including telephone manner.
• Good organisation and time management skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn.
• Good presentation.
• Good team working skills.
• Friendly and Co-operative personality
- 5 GCSE's grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
On Medical Ltd is a specialist provider of independent medico-legal reporting and rehabilitation services throughout the UK. We work closely with solicitors to co-ordinate prompt and effective treatment for injured clients involved in personal injury claims.
Our aim is to provide a fast and efficient service to instructing parties and patients alike, we are committed to hiring the best talent for our medical practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At On Medical Limited we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
• Competitive salary dependent of skills and experience
• Excellent benefits package
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of submitting your CV your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.