• Ensure the client obtains the appropriate level of compensation for their personal injury and losses, in accordance with regulations and legislation;
• Deliver a level of Client Care in accordance with SRA regulations;
• Follow the Department procedures and processes along with Company policies at all times;
• Maximise income per case in accordance with the relevant costs regime;
• Ensure disbursements incurred are appropriate for the progression of a case;
• Maximise the recovery of other Winn Group costs, without compromising the best outcome for the client;
• Assist other team members in achieving their Key Responsibilities; and
• Report issues, problems and compliance breaches in a timely manner to the appropriate level of management;
• Ensure compliance with Information Security Policies including data confidentiality and the operational security of the Information Systems used.
• 3- 5 years PQE or equivalent experience of running a Part 7 litigated personal injury caseload
• Experience of credit hire desirable.
• Any 2.2 degree or equivalent
• Admission to solicitors roll or equivalent.
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of personal injury claims and the CPR.
• A commitment to professional development.
• Knowledge of case management systems and excellent ICT skills
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Team ethic, cooperative and flexibility.
• Commitment, drive and a people person.
We aim to be the best “One Stop Shop” provider of accident management services for our clients.
Our status as the most innovative and progressive claims management firm is only possible because of the people who work hard to get us there.
We are Investors in People Accredited and committed to hiring the best talent for our legal practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive in personal injury law.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At Winns we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more.
Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Excellent benefits package
If you have not heard from us within four weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.