• Assisting the Team with the functioning of various stages of the claim, together with any other future phases that are to be implemented.
• Assisting the Team with impecuniosity reviews.
• Assisting the Team with the chasing of outstanding settlement cheques and progressing the case through the closure process.
• Contact clients to chase the return of any outstanding documentation.
• Discuss claims and negotiate settlement with Third Party Insurers/Solicitors to assist in recovery.
• Contact Courts regarding any outstanding issues e.g. chasing directions.
• Liaise with other departments in order to assist with recovery/closure of cases.
• Assisting the Team with general administrative tasks such as printing payment packs and court documentation.
• Provide support to members of the Department.
• Willingness to learn administrative skills in a professional office environment.
• A minimum of 9 months experience working within a customer focused and or administrative environment.
• You will be part of our busy team and will be required to show the commitment and enthusiasm to progress within the company.
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Team ethic, cooperative and flexibility.
• Commitment, drive and a good work ethic.
• Good educational standard including GCSE’s A to C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
We aim to be the best “One Stop Shop” provider of accident management services for our clients.
Our status as the most innovative and progressive claims management firm is only possible because of the people who work hard to get us there.
We are Investors in People Gold Accredited and committed to hiring the best talent for our legal practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive in personal injury law.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At Winns we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
• Competitive salary dependant of skills and experience
• Excellent benefits package