• Provide recruitment and resourcing support to the Winn Group.
• Source candidates using a variety of methods with a focus on social media, online job boards and networking.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies, negotiate terms of business to ensure niche job vacancies are filled.
• Work with the Marketing Department on all aspects of social media recruitment.
• Carry out group inductions to support the onboarding process.
• Provide practical advice and guidance to managers and employees in relation to policies and procedures in line with current legislation.
• Support managers in the running of investigation, disciplinary, and grievance meetings.
• Provide advice and guidance to managers in respect of performance management and capability matters.
• Coach and support managers in absence review/capability meetings, and deal with occupational health referrals.
• Oversee the HR helpdesk to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Oversee the HR team in the Team Leader’s absence.
• Complete workstation assessments for employees in a timely manner, ensuring any equipment is ordered, or physiotherapy is arranged where appropriate.
• To provide support with tasks in the absence of the HR Assistant and HR Team Leader, or as and when required.
• Carry out exit interviews, collate feedback and update managers and HR Director appropriately.
• Level 5 CIPD qualified or working towards this.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent desirable.
• Experience of dealing with ER caseload within a commercial environment.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a Generalist HR/recruitment role.
• Strong employment law legislation knowledge and experience of practical application.
• Confident in working with stakeholders at all levels within the business and ability to manage expectations of managers.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We are Investors In People accredited and recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At Winns we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
• Excellent benefits package including your birthday off, annual salary reviews and employee discount scheme