• Working in a paperless environment, you will be processing confidential documentation received from both Solicitors and Medical Experts.
• Booking, cancelling and rescheduling client appointments daily, via telephone, as well as liaising with Medical Experts and Instructing Solicitors.
• Resolve queries quickly and efficiently in writing and via the telephone.
• You will be required to process within the Case Management System any documentation received from both the Solicitor clients, the injured party and the Medical Experts.
• Efficient Case Management handling
• Ad hoc duties as requested by Operations Manager and/or Team Senior
• At least 12 months’ experience working within an administrative customer service environment
• Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English & Maths
• Computer literacy in Word and at least one Document Case Management System
• A willing attitude and an adaptable mindset
• Excellent communications skills – it is a necessity to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner (All verbal contact is telephone based)
• The ideal candidate will embody Winn's Values of Integrity, Respect, Loyalty and Reliability which underpin our mission to be the one stop shop for accident management and rehabilitations