• Primarily booking, cancelling and rescheduling client appointments daily, via telephone, as well as liaising with Medical Experts and Instructing Solicitors.
• Managing and maintaining client and stakeholders expectations, delivering high quality customer service via the telephone.
• Working in a paperless environment, you will be processing confidential documentation received from both Solicitors and Medical Experts.
• Processing is required to exacting standards in both time and quality of processing.
• You will be required to resolve queries quickly and efficiently in writing and via the telephone.
• You will be required to process within the Case Management System any documentation received from both the Solicitor clients, the injured party and the Medical Experts.
You will be responsible for dealing with your allocated workload which could be any of the following;
• Case Origination
• Allocation of a Medical Expert
• Requesting or Processing an appointment on behalf of the Solicitor’s Client
• Reading and Processing a CPR Compliant Medico-Legal Report
• Requesting and receiving Medical Records for onward transfer to the Medical Expert
• Where required, request Addendums, Amendments or arrange further Medical Investigations and Treatments
• Where necessary, chase the Solicitor client, the injured party, the Medical Expert or the records/treatment provider to obtain any missing information or piece of evidence required in the production of a Medico-Legal report
Required qualifications, skills and experience
• At least 12 months’ experience working within an administrative customer service environment
• Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English & Maths
• Computer literacy in Word and at least one Document Case Management System
• A willing attitude and an adaptable mindset
• Excellent communications skills – it is a necessity to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and effective manner (All verbal contact is telephone based)
Our aim is to provide a fast and efficient service to instructing parties and patients alike, we are committed to hiring the best talent for our medical practice and just as committed to keeping them. We want motivated employees to join our growing team – which is why our salaries, benefits and personal development programmes are among the most competitive.
We recognise the importance of our staff by offering careers with real value. At On Medical Limited we are committed to offering employees competitive salaries and benefits, but we also encourage them to strive for more. Every member of staff has the opportunity to play a part in achieving results for our clients. We believe that true job satisfaction is achieved through making a difference. We don’t just show our staff the career ladder, we offer them the leg up they need to realise their ambitions. Excellence is always rewarded with genuine promotion opportunities, access to professional development initiatives and the chance to help shape the future of our dynamic business.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience (£16,000 to £18,000)
• Excellent benefits package
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of submitting your CV, your application has been unsuccessful.