Investors in People Silver Award
Winn Solicitors has been awarded silver status by Investors in People following the conclusion of their latest audit.
The accreditation will last for the next three years and is a symbol of the company’s determination to offer an environment of improvement and support for staff.
There were many positive statements in the assessor’s report, including:
• Demonstrable evidence of self-improvement
• Vast majority of indicators hitting silver standard and some at gold
• Outstanding achievement
• Highest development areas in management/team leaders – first line support and encouragement
• Other high areas: innovation, core values, trust and support
• Winns in top 25% of businesses with IIP accreditation
Michael Warmington, Winn Group Associate Director – Head of Group HR and Office Management, said: “I would like to thank all of those who took part in the survey and those involved in the interview process.
“This is a great achievement for the business during difficult times.”