By Public Transport
Winn Solicitors Ltd is easily accessible via public transport, you can reach us by either bus or metro. We are located adjacent to Byker metro station and the closest bus stop is Shields Road.
Please see the following website for further travel advice: www.nexus.org.uk
From the Coast Road (A1058) heading towards Newcastle upon Tyne
1. Take the left hand turn at the end of the Coast Road at the Corner House Pub onto Heaton Road.
2. Follow the road to end until junction with Shields Road.
3. Turn right and then first left onto Raby Street, follow the road around the bend and then left at the next junction.
4. Continue past Byker Metro Station.
5. The car park is situated opposite the Metro Station entrance on your left.
6. Our offices are directly opposite the car park.
From the Tyne Bridge
1. Heading North over the Tyne bridge take the second exit off the A167(M) onto the large Manors roundabout.
2. Take third exit towards Walker onto Newbridge Street.
3. Continue straight to the end over Byker Bridge until you reach a roundabout.
4. Take the first left off the roundabout and head towards Morrison’s supermarket.
5. At the mini roundabout turn right onto Shields Road. Continue along Shields Road then turn right
into Raby Street, follow the road around the bend and then left at next junction.
6. Continue past Byker Metro Station.
7. The car park is opposite the metro station entrance on your left.
8. Our offices are directly opposite the car park.
We have a large car park opposite Byker Metro Station. Disabled parking is available.
For further details please call our reception on 0191 276 1000 who will be very happy to assist you.
The office is located just off Shields Road, the main shopping area in Byker. Heading down Shields Road towards Newcastle turn left at the Raby Pub. The office is approximately 100 metres from this junction on the right hand side before you reach Byker Metro Station.
We have cycle racks available in our car park.